Friday, October 1, 2010

Running an Art Gallery in Milwaukee sounds like it is the same as running an Art Gallery in Montreal

Howdy!

First off, I gotta thank Stefan Zebrowski-Rubin, prior to him becoming a guest blogger at Art21 I kinda, sorta just scanned the headlines of their blog. But now I've actually started reading them, and boy-oh-boy am I glad I did. They have a new guest blogger, Mike Brenner, and he is writing about his experiences running Hotcakes, an art gallery in Milwaukee.

For those of you out of the loop, I used to run an art gallery here in Montreal called Zeke's Gallery, and while all of Mike's experiences aren't the exact same as my experiences, they are pretty gosh darn similar, and it doesn't hurt that he knows how to write as well.

I'm looking forward to his future entries...